Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I must have needed it

All I did yesterday was sleep. Well, between household jobs anyway. I would sit to rest and fall asleep, wake up do another small job and sleep and on and on. When it came time to go to bed I wasn't tired at all but I did finally fall asleep around 11:30pm, slept all night, slept in this morning and I feel great now. I'm getting all the little jobs out of the way today, I head back to work tomorrow. :(
Our air conditioner went out a couple of days ago so it's been kind of warm in our house and I think it puts people to sleep when it's hot, don't you?
I think I'm going to put the hammock in our back yard so I can rest out there in the afternoon shade. I went out to the garden to get it and guess what? There's a big hole in it. I had to run to the store to get a new one and then I decided that I needed to paint the frame to match the new hammock so I got paint, got home and the wind decided to blow so now I have to wait for that to quit and I have to go back to work tomorrow so I won't be able to paint it for a while. Bummer :(

No comments: